These terms and conditions cover use of the Menaprint.com website (“our Site”). By accessing any page of our Site, you understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our customers to do the same.
By using our Site, you are representing that you have full rights to use the copy, design, and images in your piece without infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties. You also recognize that subject matter does not have to bear a copyright notice in order to be protected by copyright law, so absence of such notice does not necessarily assure a right to reproduce. You further warrant that no copyright notice has been removed from any material used in preparing your Content for reproduction.
You agree to indemnify and hold Menaprint.com and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, business partners or employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, or transmit through our Site.
Cancellation and Correction Fee Policies
You may cancel your order anytime prior to approving your proof without incurring any charges. Full payment is due after your proof is approved.
If you find problems with your proof, you can either send us a corrected file or submit up to two rounds of minor corrections for us to make at no charge. Extensive corrections and/or design work may be subject to additional fees. Of course, there is never a charge for any corrections needed as a result of any errors we introduced in preparing your proof.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee Terms and Conditions
If for any reason you aren’t fully satisfied with your printed piece, we will either reprint it or provide a refund, with the following terms and conditions:
- Full refund guarantee does not apply to shipping claims. We will reprint orders damaged or lost by our shipping means.
- We reserve the right to have you return the original order, at our cost, before reprinting or refunding your order.
- Maximum refund per order or customer is $1000. The only remedy for problems with orders over $1000 is reprinting of the order to correct product defects. We are always reasonable to work with on orders of any size, but the lawyers made us put this part in to protect ourselves from possible fraud.
- This guarantee is limited to reprint of the original order quantity or refund of the purchase price of the order. We are not responsible for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business caused by receiving printed materials which are defective or incomplete or which you receive later than the estimated delivery date.
- This guarantee does not cover fees for mailing service or postage or associated incidental or consequential damages or claims. PrintingForLess.com is not liable for Postal Service errors, including loss or delay.
- Please note that we cannot be responsible for: Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer, inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images, design errors introduced by the customer in the document creation process, errors in user-selected options such as choice of finish, quantity or product type, and damage to the products arising after delivery to the customer. Please preview your designs carefully and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order. Menaprint does not proof documents created by its customers prior to processing.
- All our clients orders are delivered within 10 working days but we usually deliver items within 4 working days .
You agree to not use our Site to send, upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that violates any applicable laws. We do not control the Content posted by Customers and we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the Content.
You acknowledge that we shall have the right to refuse to print any Content that violates this agreement or may otherwise be obscene or objectionable. You further acknowledge that we may disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with legal actions or claims, or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our business, our customers and the public.
When you, or someone on your behalf, orders a print item under your account, you grant us the license to access and store the digital files for use in processing print orders. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content transmitted to our Site. We may also from time to time include customers’ printed pieces as samples of our products on our website or in our sample packet. You agree to grant us permission to display or mail samples of your piece(s) unless you specifically request that we do not include them in our samples.
Use of Design Templates
The pre-designed electronic templates available through this site are licensed by Menaprint.com for use by its customers. Licensed products include pre-designed electronic template documents that you may modify on our server prior to downloading (each a “Template Design”) and logo designs.
Any use of the template design Site, Content and/or Products not expressly authorized by or in breach of these terms constitutes infringement of copyright and other intellectual property rights entitling us and our Licensors to exercise all rights and remedies available under any jurisdiction. Pornographic, defamatory or otherwise unlawful use of Content or Products is strictly prohibited. You agree to comply with any applicable laws or industry codes. Template Design Content or Products shall not be incorporated into a logo, trade mark or service mark belonging to, the property of or registered by any third party. You may not falsely represent, expressly or impliedly, that you are the original creator or author of any Content or Product or that you have any other right, title or interest in the Site, Content or Products, including design elements in the logo design tools. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Products.
We provide no warranty of any kind that a logo or design created by use of this Site will not infringe or be subject to the claim of infringing any trademark or other rights of another party.
You are entitled to download low-resolution files of the selected Template Design. Menaprint.com shall own the electronic high-resolution PDF file resulting from your placing an order using the customized Template Design. You may purchase the high-resolution PDF upon request.
No information we collect for order processing or from inquiries is shared with any other company or website. Your information is only used to contact you when necessary, or to provide news, special offers or invitations to participate in customer surveys or testimonials.
Credit Card information is only used to bill you for products and services ordered. Our secure shopping cart uses the latest secure server technology. Your order is submitted and retrieved with a secure connection to our server and remains secure at all times.
The Software and all pages within our Site are the property of Menaprint.com. “Menaprint.com” and respective logos are trademarks and/or service marks owned by Menaprint.com. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used on our Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
Permission is granted to download and use content on our Site for private, non-commercial use only, without alterations. You can host or include the material and summary on your site or e-publication, with the link to the Menaprint.com URL. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or republishing copyrighted material from our Site. If you have further questions on referring to our content including our logo, please contact email@example.com or call us and ask for the Marketing Team.